Today is the first day that I've felt somewhat normal..been sick all week..ugh. I miss my BFF ashley a lot lately. I havent seen her a longggggg time. She's busy with all her nursing stuff, friends, bf, and family. I'm busy with school, Phi Mu, friends and family. It seems lately we keep missing each other a lot! It's the longest game of telephone tag that ive been in in a long time.
Jerri got a tattoo in Las Vegas this past weekend. ha. i wasnt supposed to tell my dad but when I asked him at sunday dinner at grandma julies if he wanted to know what mom did in vegas last night? his reply was simply, "I dont want to know." and stumbled off filling containers of beef stroganoff.
Titan is a crazy puppy and is only going to get crazier. lol. I did notice on my spontaneous travel home last weekend that he follows papa smurf around a lot!!! He actually cried when my dad went out the front door without him.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to see you have a blog!! here's ours if you want to check it out! http://jjgoretsky.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyes i got a blog but I'm having a hard time updating it lol...your blog inspired me to start one..i hope to keep it up..lol
ReplyDelete