Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ughhh i did it again!

so i forgot to update this weekly..again. here's whats been going down....
Aunt Barb's surprise 50th bday was a complete success!

But before I get to that, I should probably tell about my wonderful homecoming weekend... It had its ups and downs but i was busy from thursday night to sunday morning...thursday consisted of homecoming pep rally in the TUB and AGD's Newleywed Game...friday held preparations for the float/standing in the freezing rain/midnight trip to walmart...saturday meant being up early and walking in the parade! our theme was "I Love Lucy" (this sorority is most definetly where I'm supposed to be) after the parade we made some food and watched the football team play...half time approaches and we are super excited to find that our candadite had won! yay!!! took a 2 hour nap and was off again to a mixer....
(p.s. i took none of these photos...found on facebook...)

I'm hungry going to find something to eat. k thanks bye


No comments:

Post a Comment