So i kinda ended abruptly last time...
lets talk about how my family is ever-expanding... We've added babies on both sides...This summer was Grace Williams (Greg & Natalie's new baby girl), the end of the summer was Tobie Glass (Tim & Mandy's baby boy), and lastly what i hear is Baby Girl Goretsky #2 sets to arrive next week. What's really sad is that I probably wont get to see each and every one of these babies much...seeing that they are all out of state...Grace is in Virginia, Tobie is in Florida, and Baby Girl Goretsky #2 is in Idaho. :( (Pray for Baby Tobie, he has undergone some surgery recently that his father had when he was a baby [so it was genetic]..I'm not exactly sure what it was, but i know he was in the hospital)
The babies that I do see fairly often are Sean and Alyssa. Although Alyssa isnt quite a baby anymore, she's a "big girl". Sean is a wild child but I love him to death. Funny stories of Alyssa: Apparently my mom went to their house and brought cupcakes and donuts one day last week. Well Alyssa was only allowed to eat the donut seeing that it was morning and donuts were more appropriate. They went shopping and when they came back, the cupcakes were gone. aka the dogs ate them. So i asked alyssa this weekend "What happened to your cupcakes?" she replies to me in the most serious voice "we went shopping, came back, and before we knew it I was crying." She's three. Another fun story: Aunt Linda made chicken and biscuits and A refused to eat the chicken. She asked me if i wanted some of her muffin while i was eating. I told her no because I only like blueberry and it was apple cinnamon. she precedes to tell aunt linda that i refused to try it. so i said "I'll try your muffin, if you try nana's chicken." She gave me a look, said "I'll think about it." and walked away.
So I really want to go to a penguins game, but tickets have sky-rocketed since they won the stanley cup. :( But I will get there this year... speaking of the penguins, I tried to get them to donate to my sorority's philantrophy event, Stand Up Stand Off...I thought about this way too late and they declined, i will try again next year. But on the bright side, I now know where I want to work when i graduate: The Pittsburgh Penguins Community/Public Relations Office. :)
So i have to go to a meeting, but i will try to get back to this sooner
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment